Some fun photos of our day at the Decapolis for your Jordan tourism enjoyment while I’m on the road today traveling to Petra by means of the Citadel, the Temple of Hercules, and a few other stops along the way.
- Dean becomes a “short lived” attraction at the Hippodrome in Jerash
- Dean by the River Jabbok, where Jacob wrestled the angel in Genesis 32.
- The amiptheatre at Gesara (not to be confused with ampitheatre in Jerash
- Jerash Gladiator (re-enactor) shows-off his new blogJordan.com caribiner
- Large, South (and well preserved) Ampitheatre in Jerash
- The Temple of Artemis at Jerash
Explore more at the blogJordan photo gallery of our day at the Decapolis.
- This post brought to you courtesy of Zain – Jordan’s #1 wireless communications provider.